Welcome to the 2020 Regional Specialty – COVID style
Submission deadline October 17th, 2020
Cost | FREE!
BOD will have till October 31, 2020 to select their companion winners
Conformation results will be compiled and shared with the members on November 7, 2020.
*This is an unofficial, non sanctioned event.
Judge: Peter Martin – renowned Irish Setter Breeder from Australia
3 photos of each dog will be submitted for review
– Stacked photo (no faces of owners|handlers will be permitted)
– Front view
– Rear view
Each dog will be entered under the same requirements/classes as any other show and will be issued a number which will be recorded in the catalogue.
Prizes would be awarded as follows:
- Best Of Breed
- Best of Opposite
- Select Dog, Select Female
- Best of Winners
- Winners Dog, Winners Female
- Best Puppy
- Best Veteran
- Award of Merit (if enough dogs are entered)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: this is not Westminister and we are not putting people on the moon this is a FUN event)
To enter the conformation event click here.
This is for ALL members, and we encourage the non-show people to participate as this event is for you!
Please supply a headshot photo of the dog and a photo of what they love to do (sleeping, hunting, rally, chasing butterflies the list is endless)
This event will be judged by the board of directors on the following scale:
We will select our top 3 and award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
1st place will receive 5 points
2nd place will receive 3 points
3rd place will receive 1 point
The dog with the highest points wins!
To enter the companion event click here.
The fine print
- The dog must be alive at time of submission
- NO FACES of owners/handlers in pictures. Pictures will be cropped for judging if there are any faces in them.
- No editing of photos (photoshop) other than cropping to remove handler/owners
- Photo must have been taken within 30 days of submission
- At least one owner of the dog must be an active members of the ESCC